PTCL: Broadband Economy Package
With over 1 million DSL Subscribers across the Country PTCL has established itself as the primary choice of customers for internet connectivity. During the past few years PTCL mainly focused on speed and unlimited download to attract high end customers. Now PTCL intends to target the mass market of low to medium end users with monthly affordability of around Rs. 500 that represents an untapped opportunity for PTCL. The offer of 1 Mbps at a lower price with capped downloads will provide PTCL the opportunity of entering this segment and at the same time will encourage more upgrades as the customer experience will enhance and increase the need for higher speed and downloads.
Economy package offers 1Mbps broadband for only Rs. 499 with 10-GBs download.
- Download up to 10 GBs is inclusive in the Package Price
- Rs. 100 per GB will be charged for downloads greater than 10 GBs
- Total DSL charges will be capped at Rs. 1,500 which means that after 20 GBs the Package will become unlimited.
- Rs. 1,500 will be charged as downgrade charges from all 1 Mbps and Higher Packages (Student & Regular) if they Opt into this package
- All other charges will be charged as per prevailing policy.
- This Package will be available with PSTN Freedom Package (Rs. 250) for new customers and existing customers can also avail Freedom Package with Broadband Economy Package.
- PTCL broadband is the most affordable broadband service in the country
- Seamless experience when streaming and downloading movies, TV shows and music files etc
- Access to rich HD multimedia resources over the internet
- Access to free movies, music, classical Pakistani plays, famous cricket matches, educational and religious contents exclusively for PTCL broadband customers on ‘Buzz’ broadband web infotainment portal